Orchid Inn Ltd.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always bought via his website. Top notch, never dissappointed and great quality breeding. His packing is awesome. I could easily go broke if I ever visited his GH.

Just placed an order this week to be shipped out when he gets back from Canada. Happy 16th anniversary to me. I love it when I buy things for myself for my hubbie. Makes life much easier. I've already got plants picked out for Mother's Day and my b-day in May. Spring is such a season of getting for me:>

I've ordered from Sam a few times. I've always liked his plants and he's been great to work with!

Lucky you, James! I envy you getting to meet him.

I have a number of paphs from him since he spoke at our society meeting last year. The Paph Harold Koopowitz has a nice bud coming, and I will post it when it opens. Also a friend of mine purchased 2 flasks from him a few years ago and they are both vigorous growers, victoria reginae and wardii.:)

He will be at the show in Chicago in a few weeks. I know he takes pre-orders for pick up -- no shipping. He also always brings a good assortment to browse through.

Rob
li'l frog said:
He will be at the show in Chicago in a few weeks. I know he takes pre-orders for pick up -- no shipping. He also always brings a good assortment to browse through.

Where is the Chicago show and when is it. I may try it.

Marilyn

Chicago Botanic Garden, Glencoe, Il, April 28-29. www.iosoc.com. There are about 25 vendors listed on the web page, and my checkbook will be in tatters when i leave. Phrags and Paphs and Odonts and Phals and Catts . . .

Hey guys! Do you roughly know how long they take to answer emails? I emailed a couple of days ago as I'd love to pre-order some plants for when they are in UK this summer but I imagine they might be quite busy with all the shows just now...

Elena said:
Hey guys! Do you roughly know how long they take to answer emails? I emailed a couple of days ago as I'd love to pre-order some plants for when they are in UK this summer but I imagine they might be quite busy with all the shows just now...

Sam just got back from Toronto so he's busy catching up.

Latest posts

Back