Orchid Fragrances

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My prefered perfums untill now are from the chinese cymbidiums... they are strong, sweet and citrus... it's afragrance that lift's my soul... :drool:

Very nice flowers and plants Luis. I think I should try that. How do you grow them?

Very nice flowers and plants Luis. I think I should try that. How do you grow them?

It's better any one expecialized in cymbidium goeringii culture to tell you because i'm a no conventional grower. I have them in moss, pine bark and garden soil. Jappanese grow them differently! ;) But try it it worth it!!! :)

The Australian Dendrobiums (now Thelychiton) are probably the most fragrant orchids I have smelt. When you go into a show where there are many of these, the fragrance is overpowering. The most fragrant of these is Dendrobium falcorostrum. It overpowers everything. It is also the most beautiful of the Australian Dendrobiums and deserves a place in every collection. Pristine white flowers with thick segments and excellent shape. Not sure how available these are outside of Australia, but if you see one, do yourself a favour and grab it.

David

Latest posts

Back