• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Orchid cactus and succulents for sale.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sirius

Plant Nerd
Reaction score
My aunt stopped by yesterday, and gave me a bunch of succulent species plants! By a bunch, I mean a whole flat. So I am keeping a few, but need to sell the rest. Since I am selling, I might as well see if anyone is interested in my other extras, so here we go...

sale2.jpg

*SOLD*

sale3.jpg

These are some cuttings from my Epicactus mother plants. These are tropical cactus, so treat them like orchids (humidity, air movement, phalaenopsis-like light) with the exception that you can let them get a little dryer. The cuttings are as follows, clockwise from top left:
Cryptocereus anthonyanus, Epiphyllum 'Callipso', Rhipsalidopsis 'Sirius', Rhipsalis (Hatiora) gaertneri
Here are some pics of the blooms in that same order...
saled.jpg
salec.jpg
salea.jpg
saleb.jpg

$20 priority shipping included for all four

sale1.jpg

And last but not least, this plant was a freebie that was included in an order I place a while back. It is Haworthia lanceolata variegata. It is supposed to have heavy yellow variegation, but it needs higher light. This plant is putting on four or five new growths as we speak, so it's prolific.
$10 shipping included.

Send me a P.M. with questions or to reserve a plant. I accept check or money order.

Last edited:
Succulents sold. If you buy the Epicactus starts, I will throw the Haworthia in for free. :)

It is just a coincidence. Funny huh? I am not sure, but I think it's the only white Rhipsalis hybrid available.

Well, I think with proper training they don't take up as much room. But you are right, nobody wants something like this taking up space...

DeutscheKaiserin_big.jpg

California is the center of the Epiphyllum growing universe. Big show in San Diego every year.

:)

I remember a discussion on one of the epiphyllum sites about flowers and someone chided in "they get flowers?!"

Back