One now One later

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy

Reaction score
The open flower is a very old cross I think I posted last year P. Deedmannianum and the plant with bud starting is a seedling P. Conco-bellatulum. Its good to have the Paphs firing up again.
DSCN1383.jpg

DSCN1391.jpg

Wow, that Deedmannianum is really gorgeous. Lovely bright colours and a pleasing shape---twisty petals and all. I have some chamberlainianum pollen (thanks Rose) and my Leeanum is coming into flower... Could be interesting. I see it has been done before...Anyone have a picture of Chamber-Leeanum (1903), Mariae (Lebaudy) (1899) or Mortenii (also 1899)?

Hooray for antique Paphs!

I remember this fellow Roy. The color pattern is very pleasing. Are there anymore flowers behind this one?

Rick, there are 2 more buds that I can see. The plant is lucky to be alive, it got rot in the back growths so with some quick work it did this. Strange thing is that this plant flowered the last few years in late September.

:clap: That's one I'd like to add to my collection! Is the plant size reduced by spice?
.... I have some chamberlainianum pollen (thanks Rose) and my Leeanum is coming into flower...
It's still blooming if anyone else needs pollen!

Latest posts

Back