One more year?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, looks great! I should be getting my first sanderinum from Orchid Inn in June so I'd love some growing tips.

Elena said:
Wow, looks great! I should be getting my first sanderinum from Orchid Inn in June so I'd love some growing tips.

There was a thread posted a ways back on sanderianum that would be good to look up. I think high humidity and airflow are keys to sanderanium culture. Otherwise mine are doing fine in fairly low light for most of the day (probably get some brighter light for only an hour or so per day). And temps for mine are probably on the cool side with a max of about 85 during summer days ,and lows in the high 50's on winter nights.

Rick said:
There was a thread posted a ways back on sanderianum that would be good to look up. I think high humidity and airflow are keys to sanderanium culture. Otherwise mine are doing fine in fairly low light for most of the day (probably get some brighter light for only an hour or so per day). And temps for mine are probably on the cool side with a max of about 85 during summer days ,and lows in the high 50's on winter nights.

Thanks, I'll try to find that thread.

Good luck with your plant!

Latest posts

Back