Oncidium Intergeneric Lovers Only!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PHRAG

odcm_tigercrow_goldengirl.jpg

I LOVE ONCIDIUM INTERGENERICS!

This is Odonticidium Tiger Crow 'Golden Girl' HCC/AOS. Sorry folks, Heather is first in line for a division of this one. :evil:

Feel free to post pics of your oncidium intergenerics here. I have a couple more blooming soon.

Well, I for one, love onc intergenetics. Yes, they grow fast and get big, but they are easy, the variety is wonderful, they last a long time, and they look wonderful with my other blooming orchids. And speaking of divisions, here is an orchid where that's NO problem at all! Yea oncs!

And that's a nice one Phrag.

I have to admit that I like them too:eek:

But I get them mostly for my wife so that I can get more stinky Bulbos:evil:

This one is very pretty.

Don't listen to Heather. She obviously didn't read the title of this thread! :poke:

:)

Wow, there are acutally Oncidium Intergeneric Lovers here????

Add me to the "Oncidium Intergeneric Lovers" list. I have 3 in bloom now and the blooms seem to last forever.

These are the ones which are in bloom now. Sorry about the large pictures. I tried to resize them and it didn't work this time.
Vuyl. Aloha Sparks Ruby Eyes' --------------------------- Mtssa. Triple Lip

VuylAlohaSparksRubyEyes-3-19-07-1.jpg
TripleLipwithblack3-3-07.jpg

Vuyl. Aloha Passion Hof # 1
Vuyl-AlohaPassionHof15-05-07.jpg

Ron, yours is cool. The lip is different in shape, and it also has more spotting on the lip. I just looked at mine to see if all the blooms are the same. They are, except for one. The bloom in the photo I posted at the beginning of this thread has very small red spots on the lip. The rest of the blooms feature a solid yellow lip with no spotting.

Back