• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Oncidium alliance

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bullsie

Reaction score
I'm looking for a few more Oncidium alliance hybrids to add to my collection but all I keep finding are the wholesale locations - and I really, I mean really don't want that many! And I am not pleased with the one ebay site I purchased from - I'm not a fan of ebay to begin with.

I'm looking for Sharry Baby types. Anyone?

Appreciate!

Do you belong to the Orchid Society of Western PA (OSWP)? I think they meet in Pittsburgh. You might be able to buy plants at their meeting. Some members may be vendors. They have their show in March or April, so they'll be plants you can buy there.

Check out Clown Alley Orchids website. Nice selection of oncs and my fav is Sunlight "Pacific Punch".

Do you belong to the Orchid Society of Western PA (OSWP)? I think they meet in Pittsburgh. You might be able to buy plants at their meeting. Some members may be vendors. They have their show in March or April, so they'll be plants you can buy there.

I've been unable to leave this place - family health issues - so getting to Pitt won't work. But since you mention it, I think I have a dear friend who may stop in to one of them, I'll check with her. Very good!

Hera, Clown Alley, I'll pop over and see what they have! Thank you thank you!

Try Hausermanns in IL. Last time I was there they had enough Sharry Baby's to sink a battleship. They also have other species and hybrids in that group.

Thanks all for the suggestions. I am making my 'wish' list up and figuring what to get. I'd like to finish my orchid buying up this month - get my repotting done and fall will be here for us soon (we already have had three nights of 40 degree F temps - early for us - so I am suspecting early fall commeth).

Latest posts

Back