on the "other board"

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ScottMcC said:
just wanted to let people know that I have a little contest running on www.orchidboard.com

and by the way, I don't have any paphs/phrags (and not a single person suggested one).

here's the link:

click here

have fun!

Then allow me to be the first Scott :poke: Phil. alba!!! :evil:

why

-they're sweeeeeeet!
-multi-floral
-compact grower and bloomer unlike most other multis

ScottMcC said:
and by the way, I don't have any paphs/phrags (and not a single person suggested one).

it sounds like a cry for help! :poke:

go on Paph Army... enable on full bolt!!!

Tadd and Heather were the sort-of winners. I ended up getting a Vandofinetia Blaupunkt, which nobody suggested, but I liked it more than any of the suggestions. Since they suggested one of the parents of the hybrid, and their suggestions were what got me thinking of the blaupunkt, they still get consolation prizes. :p

here's the actual plant I got:

vandofinetia_blaupunkt2.jpg

vandofinetia_blaupunkt.jpg

Nice choice.. what a lovely colour.... wish we did have smell-o-vision (mods??? :D )

bench72 said:
Nice choice.. what a lovely colour.... wish we did have smell-o-vision (mods??? :D )

We could, but then what would you do when people post photos of their stinky Bulbo's?

I like Bulbo's... the smell of rotting meat would go well with the milk I forgot to put in the fridge :(

Latest posts

Back