• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Oldies are back

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junglejim

Reaction score
I notice Chuck Acker has remakes now of oldies and goodies that are harder to find. My last purchase of flask 557 was the best I've received !

LOL! Yeah... the arm twisting that occurred:rolleyes: :D

I check Chuck's site on a pretty regular basis. I've been wanting a red besseae flask for a while now so that one was easy. I also reserved a Rumwall x besseae out of sheer curiosity. I like the besseae x long-petal crosses so it'll be interesting to see what range of shapes & colors is produced. Rumwall sure is strange looking though.

I check Chuck's site on a pretty regular basis. I've been wanting a red besseae flask for a while now so that one was easy. I also reserved a Rumwall x besseae out of sheer curiosity. I like the besseae x long-petal crosses so it'll be interesting to see what range of shapes & colors is produced. Rumwall sure is strange looking though.

That Rumwall x bessaea is going to be pretty awesome if the Rumwall parent is this .

With that petal stance, it's probably going to result in some very long, horizontally outstretched petals. The kaieterum parentage should help counteract the color sapping genetics from wallisii. And, I'm guessing it will be on the compact side compared to similar hybrids, kaieterum and wallisii being relatively smaller than some of their close relatives. If I had room to raise a flask, which I don't, I think this cross would be one of the top contenders for my collection.

Though I'd really love to see this made with dalessandroi instead of besseae. That would seriously persuade me to make room.

I just reserved two flasks - Belle Hougue Point and a Fritz! I'm excited for the end of this year as of now...

Eric, any flasks in particular that you want to split?

David

Latest posts

Back