Okay so I think I have a problem

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiwi

Reaction score
Since being bitten by the Paph bug a couple of years ago I have purchased somewhere in the region of 40 flasks. 16 flasks have been roths from orchid Inn, Tokyo Orchid Nursery and Taiwan sources. Here is a photo of part of my roth bench at present in my glasshouse. I think I may need more room and a visit to a shrink. Just can't help buying these every time I think I see something better. Oh well, I suppose there are many worse things I could be doing.

You can always sell off some and make back the money you spent on the flasks.

Otherwise yes, you are going to need a loooot more room!! :D

You're going to be really attuned to Roth culture, which is awesome. Maybe you'll be able to part with some. I can relate on a certain level. I bought my first flask 3 years ago and I'm very in tune with those 20 little orchids. Don't think I could part with any of them without seeing their flower first.

You're going to be really attuned to Roth culture, which is awesome. Maybe you'll be able to part with some. I can relate on a certain level. I bought my first flask 3 years ago and I'm very in tune with those 20 little orchids. Don't think I could part with any of them without seeing their flower first.
Thanks. Yes that is my problem. I just don’t want to give any away until I have flowered them.

in response to "there are worse things I could do", I offer a quote from an old orchid grower I met several years ago.
He said to me.....
"Son, as my first wife used to tell, there are worse habits a husband could have besides growing orchids....... but not many"
:evil:

Latest posts

Back