Oh boy, do I have room for all these?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Ayreon

3515.5.orig.jpg

Got myself some new plants today. They are small, but I have time :)

Paphiopedilum vietnamense x micranthum
Paphiopedilum philippinense var. palawense
Paphiopedilum vietnamense x bellatulum
Paphiopedilum Susan Booth x Wayne Booth
Paphiopedilum bellatulum
Paphiopedilum urbanianum
Paphiopedilum gigantifolium x St. Swithin
Paphiopedilum Susan Booth x rothschildianum
Paphiopedilum villosum
Paphiopedilum niveum var. album
Paphiopedilum ceramense
Paphiopedilum richardianum
Paphiopedilum gigantifolium
Paphiopedilum wenshanense
Paphiopedilum esquirolei
Paphiopedilum parishii
Paphiopedilum gardneri

And I got these for free:

Paphiopedilum vietnamense
Paphiopedilum micranthum
Paphiopedilum delenatii x anitum
Paphiopedilum philippinense var alba

And a month ago I got these from the same seller.

appletonianum
wardii ´Darkwing´
dianthum
malipoense
lowii
Michael Koopowitz x kolopakingii
tonsum
rothschildianum
vietnamense x kalinae
vietnamense

For free:

bullenianum
spicerianum

I'm a happy Paphanatic :)

Looks like a wonderful collection you've got there... especially for a single order :) Plants look very happy, I hope they stay that way for you!

- Matthew Gore

Thanks!
I got them at e-ebay from a german seller called "orchideengeier".
I will do my best too keep them happy.

Hi Ayreon,

really nice haul!!! Good luck with all these babies!!!

Heather said:
May I inquire as to whom these babies came from? I'd love to find a P. phil. var. palawense some day.

Hi Heather,

I'm pretty sure I recognize the handwriting on the labels. I claim these plants are from a nursery situated in northern Germany - isn't it Ayreon.
The advantage for shipping of orchids between Germany and Sweden is - both countries are members of the EU. Therefore no Cites or Phytosanitary Certificate is necessary for shipping. It's like as if you ordered Paphs in a nursery in Colorado or Florida.
If you ordered the same plants in that nursery all these documents would be necessary. That's a lot of paperwork and bureaucracy. :(
But the offered variety of Paphs and the quality of the plants are excellent in this nursery.

Best regards from Germany, GuRu

OHhhh...yeaaaahh..... I think I just had an orgasm. Those are some nice lookin' plants ya got there, and lots of em!

There's always room for JELLO. Too bad seedlings aren't JELLO. Hope you can fit them Ayreon!

GuRu said:
The advantage for shipping of orchids between Germany and Sweden is - both countries are members of the EU. Therefore no Cites or Phytosanitary Certificate is necessary for shipping.
I think the US should join the EU.

Yes, they are from Germany. Sometimes you wish that you could order plants from anywhere in the world without any paper work, but this is the way it is.

It's really difficult to find all the plants you want in Sweden so I use to order from Germany and The Netherlands.

Latest posts

Back