Odbrs. Kenneth Bivens and a dendrobium

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Orchid Boy

Reaction score
Two orchids from the Plant House. First is Odbrs. Kenneth Bivens. I'd call it Odbrs. Kenneth Bivens 'Windblown'.

The dendrobium. It's some sort of hybrid. Anyone know? It's deciduous and had little to no leaves at the time and was fairly compact. I forgot to get the name on this one and contacted the Plant House. I should know soon.

Don't know. Is it?> 65F to 75F... I wasn't too clear in my first post, I don't have these orchids (not yet anyways). They are at the Plant House, I didn't buy them. I'd love to have both of them, especially the dendrobium.... and and the ondontobrassia, if my growing area is suitable. I know the Plant House and I have very similar conditions, so usually if they grow it and sell it, I can grow it.

I've seen enough Kevin Bivens being grown, very well I might add, and flowered in my area, that I don't think there's any cool growing requirements needed for this hybrid. Summers here can get pretty hot for long stretches, and I've known numerous folks that set them outside or keep them in standard greenhouse/sunroom temps without any ill effects.

Latest posts

Back