Oda Mem June Appleby x Oda Matandore

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bolero

I haven't heard of the second half of this plant and can't find record of it.

Full name is:

Oda Mem June Appleby 'Beenak' x Oda Matandore 'Lilac Snow'

Anyway this is a first time flowering seedling, I've had it for about 2 years or so.

Also this is my first time taking pictures with a tripod which I bought today, normally I just do this by hand. Let me know if you have any tips to improve the photo's.

I was hoping for better flowers but we don't always get what we wish for.

Thanks

DSCF2156small.jpg

DSCF2145small.jpg

DSCF2144small.jpg

DSCF2141small.jpg

DSCF2139small.jpg

I have searched for the second Odontioda parent, but nothing.

Very nice flower for the first, they don't always produce the best flower the first time around anyway. Good growing.:)

Barb.

Barb I can't find anything on it either, I have sent a message to the nursery asking for more info. It's odd that it's not mentioned anywhere and I'm hoping the spelling is a typing error.

I am located near Melbourne, Australia. We have a temperate climate and I grow most of my plants outside all year round. Hot summers but cool to mild winters.

OrchidNorth said:
I have searched for the second Odontioda parent, but nothing.

Very nice flower for the first, they don't always produce the best flower the first time around anyway. Good growing.:)

Barb.

The second parent (I've just found out) is an unregistered grex between the following plants:

Matanda x Ann D'or

I might amend the label to read correctly (or at least make note of it somewhere).

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

I thought it might be something like that. Hopefully it will be registered soon.
Barb

Latest posts

Back