NY Mets

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
for you Mets fans (who may not be paying attention because it's early)...this year they have everything...speed in Rosario, lots of offense from slugging to to clutch batting, great defense especially with Cespedes and Lagares in outfield (great accurate arms for throwing home) and one of the best lineups for pitching ...and their bullpen is rockin it...probably the most complete team since 2006...so all they have to do is stay healthy

Real game? please define a 'Real Game'..they did sweep the Nationals on the road ..that's impressive any time of year

I am not saying that they will win all the way ( I am not a fair weather baseball fan. I have been following the Mets and baseball since 1973 when I was six and even played the game for six years) ..all I am saying is that the team they have this year has the greatest potential since 2006 to compete all the way...I predicted in 2015 that their pitching staff would get them into the playoffs and I was right about that one..it got them to the WS. If you watch as much baseball as I do you know all the games are "REAL" games and with a careful eye you can see possibilities...it's not simply 'bragging'

I wasn't dissing you Hanes with the word bragging. I had another word, but
forgot how to spell it at the time. I try not to get my hopes up too high this
early. I've been disappointed before. I've been a Mets fan probably as long
as you have...and I'm much older too.

Well, the Mets really suck...but the Mariners are doing great (I am a Mariners fair weather fan because I live here)...baseball fans here are pretty stoked...going to see them next month (Seattle has a really awesome stadium...just worth to go there to see the stadium)

Back