Now we have 2 cats too.....

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohio-guy

Reaction score
Louie, a rescue from the humane society, he is a Snowshoe, and had all 4 paws declawed....you can see his little toes do look mangled. He is sweet, likes to "make biscuits" on us, but doesn't like to be held. We have had him just over a year.
PC260046.jpg

And then there is Tasha. She was a stray who turned up at someones house in the country. We got her last September. I guess she is a Lynxpoint siamese. It was suggested that she had her right ear snipped, because she was a neutered feral cat. She does have a wild side, but is happy to be indoors most of the time. However, when I take the dogs out for a short walk around the block, she tags right along!

PC120162.jpg

Cute. Wow, I've never heard of a vet that will declaw the hind paws. They'll do the front, but won't do the back(so I've been told). I wonder if his paws are mangled because a vet didn't do the surgery...gulp.

I used to get my cats declawed. I made a decision many years ago that I would do it no longer. I've not regretted one little bit having cats with claws.

Great cats and great photos of them! They make wonderful companions. Dogs are pretty cool too! :)

Back