Now playing?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kentuckiense

Debaser
Reaction score
Just post what song you've got playing right now. It'll be a good way to exposed to others artists/genres.

Now Playing: The Microphones - Solar System

didn't have anything on... but just opened the player on the computer and I get:-

Bic Runga - "Ne Me Quitte Pas"

probably better known in English as "If You Go Away" covered by Frank, Shirley, Dusty and even Julio!

Smetana - Die Moldau
Brings me back to my days of playing bassoon

I was playing interpol earlier, but that made the birds really hyper and they all started screaming their heads off so I switched to Mahler and that put them all to sleep!

lienluu said:
I was playing interpol earlier, but that made the birds really hyper and they all started screaming their heads off so I switched to Mahler and that put them all to sleep!
I think we're going to be good friends! I was playing 'Turn on the Bright Lights' earlier.

I LOVE "stella was a diver and she was always down"

I had never heard of them until I went to a concert summer of 2003. It was a big concert with many bands playing with The Cure as the finale. I only went to see The Cure but got there before they started and Interpol were still playing. I was HOOKED

Ironically... when I got home and googled them.. I saw their pictures and said HEY I KNOW THEM!!!

I actually went to college (undergrad) with them and had EVERY class with Carlos my first semester freshman year.

Heather said:
Zach - you're the B&S (or BandS now? what's w/ that anyway?) fan, right?
Lien's the person responsible for getting me completely addicted to them last summer.

Yep, Belle & Sebastian is, by far, my favorite band. You should pick up the two disc set 'Push Barman to Open Old Wounds." It's a collection of their 7 EPs that they released on Jeepster back in the day. In my opinion, their EPs are their best work.

kentuckiense said:
Yep, Belle & Sebastian is, by far, my favorite band. You should pick up the two disc set 'Push Barman to Open Old Wounds." It's a collection of their 7 EPs that they released on Jeepster back in the day. In my opinion, their EPs are their best work.

I think I have almost everything at this point. That's my sleeping album - I always fall asleep to it and then have the songs in my head for days....and days....

Tchaikovsky - Symphony no. 4

Tomorrow it may be Iron Maiden... I have very variable tastes.

Latest posts

Back