• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted not slipper but trying anything. Psychopsis alba form

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara_Cenia

Reaction score
Hello, does anyone know where to find a psychosis alba, any of the species names it goes by as long as its the yellow form, or has one for sale preferably in the US? Mainly for the orchids sake since they don't like repotting and I am concerned with customs they have to remove all media from the roots plus shipping stress. I have spent a few weeks if not over a month searching daily to see nothing bout out of stock all over the place. In the US seems like they don't exist as even some growers I reached out to said they are out and won't be getting more. thoughts?

Attachments

• Pyp. Mariposa var alba_4533.jpg
    Pyp. Mariposa var alba_4533.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 2
Carter and Holmes or Orchids Limited might have it.
Thank you. I tried them before this post. Every shop was sold out even the ones I drove to mear me. I did find one and bought it via email thanks to a garden.org friend. It was a Canarys cove, the same species as the one thats the above ebay listing comment. I have found specifically the kalihi alba version the be the most interesting shape so Im going to keep taking any leads while sesrching as well. I guess Im collecting the while yellow family now haha.

I also have a selfing of 'Canary Cove'. I saw a bunch at Waldor Orchids in March but you already found one.
Have you found any other album form? If so, I would like to know where.
I selfed mine to have more plants but I would like to have a different clone to pollinate mine with in the future for genetics' sake.

Latest posts

Back