Northern California trip !

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilda

Reaction score
North East Tennessee, Z6 , Sunroom, flourecent lig
We decided to go ahead with our trip , no fires broke out, and we had gorgeous weather . It was so refreshing to wake up in Lake Tahoe the next day to 39 degrees, after setting a record for 57 , 90+ degree days here in TN. Most of them one right after the other, and horrible humidity. We had 50's and 60s along the Northern coast and in the redwoods. Warmest weather we had was upper 70's and no humidity !

Scenery was jaw dropping ! We felt so small in Jedediah Redwood Park. The coast from Crescent City to Bodega Head was sooo beautiful ! We were blessed with sunny days so the water was an amazing blue !

Lance ,I scoped out Shelter Cove on the internet and decided I wasn't up to the switchback road leading there. I have vertigo and that makes it worse. Also, nixed the Lost Coast Hwy. The Pacific Coast Hwy was enough for me !

Heather has seen my pics on FaceBook ,and said I have seen more of N CA than she has ! If you want to see the pics send me a friend request :) We covered a lot of ground in 10 days ! We saw the Coast from Crescent City to Bodega Bay, the Redwoods, Lake Tahoe, Lassen Volcano National Park, Mt Shasta, Ferndale, Glass Beach and Mendocino. One of the most enjoyable trips we've had ! Highly recommend N CA !

I love Northern California. Jedediah is one of my favorite places in the world. So glad you got to make it out there.

Latest posts

Back