• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Normans orchids

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, never knew, thanks for the link, been wanting to order some phal there, sure glad I saw this.

30 day no repotting or void coverage? That's disturbing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will attest to the negative experience, from quality of plants to prices to customer service. This is based on two purchases, one year apart. Not 100% bad plants, but 50% good isn't good.

The 30 day not repotting thing made no sense to me, until I realized it makes sense to them. If you repot sooner and have a problem, they can say "we told you to wait." If you wait, and then repot and find they shipped you a plant with 90% dead roots, they can say "well they were fine when we sent it."

Which is not the case. I repotted phrags from Norman's when I got them - supposedly full-size, ha! - and the roots were dead on arrival.

No more Norman's for me.

It's so sad! I read a story how Norman fell in love with orchids at an young age & decided to make a business out of it, he went to school for it & succeeded. Where's that passion & love for orchids now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is D-novice, and how do they have multiple posts that show"Posts: 1"!?!?
I got a very buggy Paph from Normans, be cautious. The workers there may not share Norman's love!!

I want people to know who good and bad vendors are, I work very hard for my money, and don't want to be swindled, or ripped off, I don't think anybody else does either. I would never sell a peice of crap, as a blooming size plant charging a hefty price

Latest posts

Back