Noname Paph

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

michaelcando

Hi,
I have today one Noname Paph. Can you tell me the Name of Paph? It likes Paph Maudie?
Best regards
Hung Le
DSC07321.jpg

DSC07320.jpg

DSC07317.jpg

Thank you for your Feedback, I have bought only 7 Euro :D.That was noname Paph of the farm.
Best regards
michaelcando

Whatever it is, it has dayanum in it. I'm not sure if its dayanum itself, which is a strong possibility...but if its a hybrid, its got to have dayanum in it.....Take care, Eric

That's a pure dayanum. A major paph grower in Europe was fed up with the paphs ( plus his plants did not have really known parentage), so he contacted the Veiling in Aalsmeer to auction his plants, including many paph species. He still does. Next batch, maybe you will have a real sublaeve album, or gardinerii in spike, or even vietnamense !

That's a pure dayanum. A major paph grower in Europe was fed up with the paphs ( plus his plants did not have really known parentage), so he contacted the Veiling in Aalsmeer to auction his plants, including many paph species. He still does. Next batch, maybe you will have a real sublaeve album, or gardinerii in spike, or even vietnamense !

would be interesting to have the name. Maybe they (the major paph grower of course) are also doing retail selling!! Jean

Bring them to Malaysia..!! Pretty please..? (",) OMG... Is there a possibility of sublaeve album n vietnamense?:drool::drool:

Latest posts

Back