Ninth Bremen Orchid Show

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

Felix

Hi,

last Sunday I visited the "9. Bremer Orchideen-Ausstellung". It's a small, but very fine orchid show with a few very nice show-plants.

Here are some photos!

First things first: the genera Paphiopedilum & Phragmipedium were well represented, especially by the Asendorfer Orchideenzucht (Hilmar Bauch).
In his stand, especially the Paph. randsii catched my eye - this was my personal favorite of this show - rarely seen (here in Germany).

Paphiopedilum randsii

Paphiopedilum volunteanum

Paphiopedilum hainanense

Paphiopedilum Ma Belle

Paphiopedilum bullenianum

Paphiopedilum esquirolei 'Anja'

Paphiopedilum malipoense

Phragmipedium Noirmont

right side of Asendorfer stand

Delenatii picture is impressive.

About vinicolor form, Hilmar Bauch have probably the best F1 strain in Europe. Form is very good for first generation usually bad.

Very nice. Thanks for sharing. I like the naturlaistic tree displays, but they put the plants far away from the viewer. :eek: Asendorfer is kicking slipper butt there!

Thanks for posting. Fantastic looking paphs/phrag's especially the richteri monster, plus the randsii and lowii.

Thanks a lot for the pics, Felix! It's been a very nice show, I hope it has been a success for the local Club.
That lowii is a 4N from the cross made by Krull-Smith(?) which has brought out so many excellent lowiis over there.

Thanks a lot for the pics, Felix! It's been a very nice show, I hope it has been a success for the local Club.
That lowii is a 4N from the cross made by Krull-Smith(?) which has brought out so many excellent lowiis over there.

Was chromosomal analysis performed to prove 4n?
Ive seen many TS passed as lowii. Maybe this is the exception. Its a beauty.
One day genetic test will tell us.

Latest posts

Back