Nguyen Orchids

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

consettbay2003

Reaction score
Would anyone happen to have the email address for Nguyen Orchids in Annandale, Virginia?

TIA,
Bill

consettbay2003 said:
Would anyone happen to have the email address for Nguyen Orchids in Annandale, Virginia?

TIA,
Bill

Don't think i've ever heard of them, but do you happen to know the person's first name? I dealt with a Nguyen in VA once, not a very good experience.

Thanks,
Lien

Hi Lien,
I have googled the company name and cannot locate any address other than a snail mail one. In doing so, I discovered the owners first name is 'Dung', which I find more than a bit amusing, considering the fact that your experience with them was not particularly pleasant.

Bill

Any connection with Thanh Nguyen? He's in Fla.....and very reputable....certainly someone I would recommend. Take care, Eric

consettbay2003 said:
Hi Lien,
I have googled the company name and cannot locate any address other than a snail mail one. In doing so, I discovered the owners first name is 'Dung', which I find more than a bit amusing, considering the fact that your experience with them was not particularly pleasant.

Bill

Maybe not the same people. The person I had problems with was in Virgina also but if I remember correctly his name started with a T, last name Nguyen.

Lien

lienluu said:
Maybe not the same people. The person I had problems with was in Virgina also but if I remember correctly his name started with a T, last name Nguyen.

Lien

I remember now, his name was Loung Nguyen, or something like that, i don't remember the exact spelling of his first name but it sounds like that.

lienluu said:
I remember now, his name was Loung Nguyen, or something like that, i don't remember the exact spelling of his first name but it sounds like that.
I believe there is a Dung nguyen in Virginia (pronounces "Zung") with a few award plants in AQ.
I would guess the second name Lien mentions is Luong Nguyen (Luong is vietnamese name, Loung is chinese or cambodian name).

Hien said:
I believe there is a Dung nguyen in Virginia (pronounces "Zung") with a few award plants in AQ.
I would guess the second name Lien mentions is Luong Nguyen (Luong is vietnamese name, Loung is chinese or cambodian name).

thanks for the spelling. I know the name translates to "feather".

Latest posts

Back