New wildlife documentary-Warning! Graphic Images!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PHRAG

The following sequence is from my new documentary. I spent 25 minutes stalking the elusive Felinus cantaloupeus, and now I give you this sneek preview. I am working on purchasing the rights for "Too Much Time On My Hands" by Styx for the theme music.

leftystrikes1.jpg

Here we see the herd gathering by the watering hole.

leftystrikes2.jpg

Unaware of the danger that is lurking nearby, a young bite of Cantaloupe breaks away from the herd.

leftystrikes3.jpg

Notice the sleek and powerful physique of the Felinus cantaloupeus. The "Cantaloupe Cat" sniffs the air, training his senses on his prey.

leftystrikes4.jpg

His eyes narrow and lock on the young Cantaloupe. His cat-like reflexes push him into attack mode.

leftystrikes5.jpg

And in a flurry of motion, he strikes.

leftystrikes6.jpg

The young Cantaloupe is no match for the seasoned hunter. It struggles under the immense pressure of his powerful jaws.

leftystrikes7.jpg

He delivers the killing blow.

leftystrikes8.jpg

He will spend many, many seconds licking the juices and devouring his kill before sauntering off into the wild to clean his exotic fur, and nap on a secluded sofa.

Last edited by a moderator:
I shouldn't have looked, especially after just eating (jamaican curry rub grilled pork chop with polenta and mixed greens salad) Now I need to know how to get puke off a laptop. Well, at least finally now everything in my house has been puked on. I might as well have kids. :)

Mark said:
I shouldn't have looked, especially after just eating (jamaican curry rub grilled pork chop with polenta and mixed greens salad) Now I need to know how to get puke off a laptop. Well, at least finally now everything in my house has been puked on. I might as well have kids. :)
:rollhappy:

This is an old thread from a year and a half ago. Lefty, the cantaloupe eating cat featured in this thread passed away earlier this week. He was a great companion, and as you can see, also a great hunter. :)

:rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy:
Lefty left happy!!
I should clarify that I'm sorry for your loss. I thoroughly enjoyed that thread & it appeared that Lefty was a well cared for & loved cat!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back