New Toy

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

Finrod

Ages since I posted anything. Bought myself a new toy. No orchids to shoot at the moment.

All I need to get now is a decent tripod.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Is this image from Canon Powershot SX50 HS???

Love moonshots btw.

Good guess. Was going to buy a DSLR but decided to go this way instead.
With the digital zoom on it gave around 125x. Does a fairly decent job of macros.

Much better than the L310 I had.

That shot was without a tripod?! Or did I miss something...

Got me a new toy too, another lens for my Canon - an 18-135 mm zoom that has an effective range of 28.8-216 mm due to the small sensor used in my camera (D40). I've not had a lot of time to play with it yet, but so far it is a blast. Autofocus is a dream, and so quiet you don't even realize it is happening until the image becomes clear.

That shot was without a tripod?! Or did I miss something...

Got me a new toy too, another lens for my Canon - an 18-135 mm zoom that has an effective range of 28.8-216 mm due to the small sensor used in my camera (D40). I've not had a lot of time to play with it yet, but so far it is a blast. Autofocus is a dream, and so quiet you don't even realize it is happening until the image becomes clear.

With a tripod. Just a bit lightweight for the camera. Was going to buy an EOS60D but slightly out of my price range at the moment.

Back