new to the forum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jewel

Reaction score
hey every one just wanted to introduce myself. my name is Jewel and i have been growing orchids since i was 11 years old sounds like a really long time but it only eight years and the first three years were the learning stage so most of those plants are now in the great greenhouse in the sky. i only have three paphs all from home improvement stores they are as follows:paph. woluwense,
paph. Mrs. A.W. Sutton
paph. laser X magic cherry.
love the forum so far and look forward to reading more!:)

Welcome to this great forum from Luxembourg Jewel!!!! From my 20+ years experience I can say that I always know too few about orchids am still learning a lot :) !!! And I am still sending plants to the place you described :)!!! Jean

:clap::clap: WELCOME!! Glad you joined! Pictures in a book or magazine got me started with paphs, now I'm sooo addicted!

welcome to the mad-pack!
You really need to get more plants! Try one of the forums vendors!!! They sell great stuff, and fantastic quality. I don't know how you manage to stay alive with only 3 or 4 Paphiodilums...

You really need to go shopping!

;0))

welcome to the mad-pack!
You really need to get more plants! Try one of the forums vendors!!! They sell great stuff, and fantastic quality. I don't know how you manage to stay alive with only 3 or 4 Paphiodilums...

You really need to go shopping!

;0))

so true! i really need more but i can't just yet because im moving in a few months. but when im settled let the avalance of new plants begin!:D

Welcome from Michigan!

You'll find we are a bunch of enablers. In fact, when I started posting here, I had a few slippers. Now I have about 280. So watch out!

thanks everyone i'm so happy to be here!:rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy:

Latest posts

Back