New Slippers

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

James

Here is a pic:

plantssy6.jpg

From Left to Right

1) Delenatii alba
2) Vietnamense
3) Roth X Norito Hasegawa
4) Fumi's Delight
5) Goldollar var. album
6) Micranthum var. eburneum
7) Mexipedium

toddybear said:
Who was your source James? I can't imagine ordering any plants until June this year with this unseasonal cold weather we are currently having.

Most of them were pre-ordered from Orchid Inn (USA). They brought them to the toronto show.

The delenatii alba is from Zephyrus orchids in Ontario. I dont think they have any more of this one. But they have other good plants.

If you are looking for a good company to order from - I have ordered from Cloud's Orchids before and they have a good selection of Paphs.

.....I must have a mexipedium tooo
You got it cheaper than the $80 zephyrus price right?

Cloud's mexipedium is not large enough for division according to them and if it gets big enough I'll hope to be the first to get it;)

smartie2000 said:
.....I must have a mexipedium tooo
You got it cheaper than the $80 zephyrus price right?

Cloud's mexipedium is not large enough for division according to them and if it gets big enough I'll hope to be the first to get it;)

I actually paid more for the Mexi. I think this one is bigger.

Nice assortment, love the foilage on many of them. I just got more paph's from Clouds, their plants are excellant, many of of them are quite large. I'm also finding that they're pretty vigorous.

Dang, you guys have got me craving an order from Clouds. Nice additions to your collection, it's a good thing I don't get out to many big shows or my wife would kick my a**. I've ordered from Cloud's before but most of my slippers have come from Paramount ( and the now defunct Brookside), while Zephyrus looks like they have quality breeding I just can't justify the prices at my level of collecting. Fat Old Bald Guy Orchids had a lot of nice Phrags at the Edmonton show in Feb but I'm not getting another until I see my Phrag. Chuck Acker bloom.

Shaun

arcticshaun said:
Dang, you guys have got me craving an order from Clouds. Nice additions to your collection, it's a good thing I don't get out to many big shows or my wife would kick my a**. I've ordered from Cloud's before but most of my slippers have come from Paramount ( and the now defunct Brookside), while Zephyrus looks like they have quality breeding I just can't justify the prices at my level of collecting. Fat Old Bald Guy Orchids had a lot of nice Phrags at the Edmonton show in Feb but I'm not getting another until I see my Phrag. Chuck Acker bloom.

Shaun

Just to clarify, none of these paphs came from cloud's. Although I have ordered from clouds in the past and they were at the show.

Latest posts

Back