New Prime-Agra... hmmmmm

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwester

Reaction score
Anyone else tried the new prime-agra from First Ray's?? I just got some last week (prime-agra that is, for you dirty-minded orchid people, you know who you are :poke:) Anyways, It is definitely different and I'm not sure yet if I like it better or not. Input...anyone??

Oh yeah, its heavier. I have had no floating at all, which is nice when watering. I dont see as much moisture on the sides though, which wories me a bit. I'll try to get some pics of it with the plants I repotted.

I liked it the way it was. Good thing I still have half a box of the old stuff. The light weight was part of the reason I wanted to switch to it.

well, its alot cleaner, and Tadd, not any more expensive to ship.
No pics yet.... my crappy camera is acting like a woman and being stubborn.

So what are the major differences besides weight? And what is the reason it was changed? Anyone?

I still have alot of the old one left over. And they seem to be working peachy for me.

Brian you are absolutely correct. I think im missing a winning lotto ticket and a couple of screws.

bwester said:
well, its alot cleaner, and Tadd, not any more expensive to ship.
No pics yet.... my crappy camera is acting like a woman and being stubborn.
Now, that is a sexist statement. You've not met some of the men in my life.:poke:

I am not stepping into the battle of the sexes. Does anyone know if Ray is a member here or not?

I dont think he is, but someone should drag his ass over here to our forum:)

The only thing I dont like is that it seems they dont "snap" together as well. There seems to be alot of empty space.

Latest posts

Back