New plants from TenShin

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papheteer

Reaction score
My plants from Tenshin arrived in the mail today. Since I ordered all size A's, they are quite small. Most of them have great roots except for 2. Overall I'm very happy with Tenshin. Matt is very pleasant to deal with!!

I got the following:

MALIPOENSE X MICRANTHUM VAR. EBURNEUM
HANGIANUM 'BEAR-23' X ARMENIACUM 'CHENG'
HO CHI MINH X ARMENIACUM
HO CHI MINH X HANGIANUM
MAGIC LANTERN X HANGIANUM 'RED BEAR' BM/TPS
MICRANTHUM 'BEAR-85' X HANGIANUM 'BEAR-145'
MALIPOENSE 'BEAR-17' X EMERSONII
MALIPOENSE 'BEAR-51B' X ARMENIACUM 'BEAR-35'
MALIPOENSE 'BEAR-58B' X VIETNAMENSE 'BEAR-7'
MICRANTHUM 'BEAR-12B' X VIETNAMENSE 'BEAR-7'
VIETNAMENSE X EMERSONII VAR. HUONGLANAE 'BEAR-1'
VIETNAMENSE 'BEAR-1' X VIETNAMENSE 'BEAR-10'

Here they are potted in Classic orchiata, charcoal and perlite:

Thanks for sharing. I am ordering in Sept and was very uncertain about how the sizes would be for 'A' size plants. Nice roots as well. Now I really look forward to Fall.

I must say i was a bit disappointed. They're smaller than what I had in mind. But then again its clearly stated that size A has <10 cm LS. I'm happy that hey have good roots though, except for 2. Ill try and ask him if he can do something about it.

I think they look very good, especially for size 'A' plants. Even the two that you say have little roots, I think look fine. Congratulations on your purchase.

I am always happy with Matt's order. I haven't been dissapointed with him. Sometimes there are risk on bare root plants but I never had trouble establishing them.

Back