New Phrag arrived

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dido

Hi

just get my order from Peruflora.
He is in Europe for a show and brought me my ordered plants.

I bought a big Kovachii X Schlimii and she was to big for my pots I brake in 2 part here the 2 parts both have more then 5 big growth and some new ones comming only 1 growth has already bloomed. :D

In the order I expacted 3 flask of new Kovachii Hybrids too, but I was not happy they were already deflasked and one of them fully rotten and the others 2 flask had not 1 root left, and only 2 and 3 seedlings I was able to maybe safe, but the most of them dont look good.

So you not always get what you expect.

Hope that I get the replaced by Manolo normaly only had good quality plants from him.
This was the first time I let them send to me by post. :(

At least it has one bloomed one, and mybe in the middle was dead old ones, which I already have removed before I took the pic, they could have bloomed before.

Hope it blooms better then my other cross. Have a Kovachii X richterii here and did not bloom in a year, but geeting bigger.
And have a small Richterii X Kovachii which just get his second growth.

So lets hope that one of these will nloom one day for me.....

With Peruflora, for the price, always get the grown plants and not the flasks. Just my humble opinion. BTW, you have a very interesting collection of Phrags now! :wink:

I can not get to much more Phrag, have a space problem....

The seedling I am so sorry. I was so interested in the (Kovachii X schlimii) X Kovachii, but all are gone in the transport.

This was so interesting with 75% of Kovachii.

Latest posts

Back