New Paphs arrived

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul

Reaction score
Hello,

My birthday is coming very soon, here are a few Paphs I received today.
Some are tiny young plants, but all are very healthy!:D
Enjoy.

dsc05972ph8.jpg

from top left to right bottom:
P. sangii, helenae album, stonei album, javanicum album, dianthum album, armeniacum album, micranthum glanzeanum, vietnamense album, esquirolei album and lowii album

Wonderful collection. Wish I would get a birthday surprise like that. I would think I was in orchid heaven.

That must be a great dealer, with all those unusual ones.

Wow, good stuff. Where are you from and who is the vendor?

I bought them in Germany (I'm French), to Nebojscha Popow. He is a good Paph grower and producer, his plants are always very healthy!

Ah, my friend Boscha. Yes he has some very interesting stuff. I wish I could get to Germany to visit soon. Maybe if the U.S. Dollar rises above equivilency w/ the Eschruto! :(

Well it's true that € is very expensive now (interesting for me to buy your plants), but Popow's plants are not very expensive compared to US sources for some plants... Maybe just difficult to get some CITES to export to USA

What an amazing birthday! :clap: :drool:

I think I am most intrigued by the Paph. lowii var. album. I did not know such a thing existed. I have been trying to do searches to see a picture of the flower but have come up empty handed. Does anyone have a picture?

The only thing I could find was a flask of Paph. lowii 'Albino Beauty' CHM/AOS x self for $700, but they did not have a picture either.

Jay

Hello all,

Paul, could you please send me the site address of the Popow's plants if there is any? How can I find it? Where could I look the list/catalogue? Thank you in advance, anyway...

regards, Thanasis

Back