new paph book by Koopowitz

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have it earmarked for purchase, will probably preorder shortly........the Australian Dollar is doing amazingly well lately.

;-)

I preordered too, Timber Press was having a sale and I don't have any books on Paphs. The waiting is the hard part, it'll be like a late Christmas present when it finally arrives.

Shaun

I have it earmarked for purchase, will probably preorder shortly........the Australian Dollar is doing amazingly well lately.

;-)

And Vice versa, our GREENBACK is tumbling like a well oiled cheer leader.:D

Mine is pre-ordered also. The last report I heard was Feb 2008. I'm glad I don't get charged by Amazon until it is shipped because I ordered it as soon as I heard about it.

Harold's new book

Of course I want it I'm just afraid that it will contain some of his ridiculous fiction that is printed in Orchid Digest. No one is better suited to write such a book so I hope I'm wrong about this.

Could you be more precise?

Of course I want it I'm just afraid that it will contain some of his ridiculous fiction that is printed in Orchid Digest. No one is better suited to write such a book so I hope I'm wrong about this.

I ordered it when I first heard about it...but as everybody said, the date is now around late January-early February. I'm looking forward to it...while I don't read Koopowits's stories in OD, I love his books and I still rely on his taxonomy articles in the OD. Take care, Eric

Latest posts

Back