New Orchid Inn List

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Reaction score
Sam has a new list out. I snagged a flask:

Paph. Johanna Burkhardt (rothschildianum 'Leo' SM/JOGA x adductum var. anitum 'Ace' AM/AOS)

:)

I got flask too: Paph. malipoense x sib ('Spider Web' x 'Sam's Choice' FCC/AOS) to be delivered to Canada in September.

My choices to be delivered at late September in Greece

Phrag. besseae var. d’alessandroi (‘26F’ x `Fox Valley’ CHM/AOS)
Phrag. Hanne Popow (besseae var. flavum x schlimii)
Paph. haynaldianum var. alba x self
Paph. parishii var. dianthum x sib ('Green Giant' HCC/AOS x GG')
Paph. Joyce Hasegawa (emersonii 'Full Moon' x delenatii var vini 'Purple)

This has to be the biggest test of willpower in a long while. But, no space. What's a guy to do? Install more lights...

Good looking flasklings Justin! Did you leave the agar on? I would imagine it would be hard to get all them babies in one pot if not... Let me know if you need some space in about 6 months...

Yes with Sam's flasks the agar dissolves away after potting, so I always leave the agar on (mostly) to avoid bruising the roots and leaves. I do wash off quite a bit of it from the edges of the "puck" and massage it out of the middle as much as possible, but i try to leave the rootball intact. i've had 100% success over many flasks with this method.

Only a couple of plants this time to be delivered in mid September. Both multigrowth of paph sanderianum & spiderman. Not sure of any names yet both have flowered previously with excellent blooms I'm told.

Gary
UK

Latest posts

Back