New one in from Orchid Inn

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should be receiving and orchid from them soon too! Guess we are giving them quite the business! haha. Looking forward to receiving a Sanderianum!

It's weird, shipping one plant could be like 1/3 the cost of the plant. Not cost effective, plus I don't know when I ever wanted one orchid!
Yes shipping was high but I already have several others and with limited room to spare I decided I needed this one. Wasn't concerned with price effectiveness. Besides it's only money. I've worked hard for the last 6 decades. Certainly not going to deny myself something over 20 bucks at this point in my life.✌

I love orchid inn too. New orchid types for me beginning w Lock down in NC and moved recently back to Tampa Florida. Easy to develop obsession but reality has set in. At least 35 ladyslippers Plus flask or two and some com pots - and no more! Orchid grower for 30 plus years but these are my new favorites! Live this forum. Here’s partial collection-good to know I am not the only crazed collector in the world! Have twelve in bud/bloom.

image.jpg

Here’s second growing area. Perfect East exposure. As soon as my courtyard is cleaned up from 4 months away will post picture of orchid collections - some cattleyas very old.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Latest posts

Back