New Offerings from Hengduan Mountains

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
their website does not seems to work, does anybody know where can one ind a current list of what they offer 2018/2019?

That's cool!

Hien & Tony, you can ask Wenqing to include you in their email list. You can attach "info@" in front of hengduanbiotech.com to reach her. I'm guessing the next pre-order is probably Oct, with the list sent out in Aug (fromt he pattern in the past few years).

That's cool!

Hien & Tony, you can ask Wenqing to include you in their email list. You can attach "info@" in front of hengduanbiotech.com to reach her. I'm guessing the next pre-order is probably Oct, with the list sent out in Aug (fromt he pattern in the past few years).
thanks,
i will try that.
i guess no one is taking care of the website any more, since it would be a lot to do by herself all the things used to be accomplished with both her and him. So sorry for her loss

As she is not a member of Slippertalk, Mrs. Wenqing Perner asked me to post the following comment:

=> Because CITES permit is quite time and money costy work in China, we need to apply permit for every export and each needs about 4-6months, goes through 6 different governmental departments from province level to Central government. So we do not ship for individual to overseas. unless one buys over 3000US$. We release lists whenever we go to shows for sales and we collect pre orders so we apply all the legal documents just once. Please write to [email protected], so we could add you into our customers' list and send lists and botanical study tour plans whenever we release them.

The home page site would be improved in the near future but one still could not order via our site due to above reasons.

Mrs. Wenqing Perner <=

Jean

As she is not a member of Slippertalk, Mrs. Wenqing Perner asked me to post the following comment:

=> Because CITES permit is quite time and money costy work in China, we need to apply permit for every export and each needs about 4-6months, goes through 6 different governmental departments from province level to Central government. So we do not ship for individual to overseas. unless one buys over 3000US$. We release lists whenever we go to shows for sales and we collect pre orders so we apply all the legal documents just once. Please write to [email protected], so we could add you into our customers' list and send lists and botanical study tour plans whenever we release them.

The home page site would be improved in the near future but one still could not order via our site due to above reasons.

Mrs. Wenqing Perner <=

Jean
She is so wonderful. I just did my first import through her and am loving every plant. It was a small order and she communicated back and forth an inordinate amount to answer my questions. And is there a better list of plants on offer on Earth? Wish I could visit her facility...

Back