New member, long time grower

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gcroz

2yr HCC Awarded Stud
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. My first orchid plant was a Paph. of unknown name that I received at age 9. It lived with me for many years, along with the rest of my collection, until I placed it under my mothers "tender loving care" during college. Now, having rebuilt a large Cattleya collection of species plants, I've turned my attention back to Paphs. In particular, parvi paphs.

I'm still learning about these wonderful plants and have truly enjoyed reading the various books about them. I'm now a professional grower, having retired from the law, specializing in Cats, oncidium intergenerics, and parvi paph. hybrids. If anyone else is a fanatic about parvis, please drop me a line!

Cgroz - WELCOME! You've come to the right place! There are many of us that would like to be more successful with the parvis!

I've turned my attention back to Paphs. In particular, parvi paphs.

If anyone else is a fanatic about parvis, please drop me a line!

Ooh ooh ooh! I'm also a Parvi fan. Welcome from NYC! Where are you located and are you going to be selling and/or trading parvis?

Welcome from Luxembourg; catts (and alliance, I am still using old terminology: ex Laelia and not yet Sophronitis!??) and Paphs do represent the larger part of my collection. Jean

Welcome from Atlanta. I have only been growing about 2 1/2 years. Paphs, Phals, and Masd.

Latest posts

Back