New Koopowitz book

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked my account yesterday on Amazon, and it said that the book should be shipped around Jan. 21....Eric

Hmmmm.....Guess I better order now in light of what happened with Cribb's Cypripedium book. :D

I got mine two days ago with a pre order from Timber Press. Its an amazing book. The best written so far on slippers, their culture, and the history of hybridzing. Great photos. Definitely a recommend to buy.

I got mine two days ago with a pre order from Timber Press. Its an amazing book. The best written so far on slippers, their culture, and the history of hybridzing. Great photos. Definitely a recommend to buy.

:clap::clap: WELCOME to the forum! There was no doubt it would be good!
:sob:I'll have to wait for some cash flow!

Ordered last night on Buy.com ($36, free shipping) and it shipped this morning.

I see from the TOC that it's about half on hybrids but I'm thinking it's going to retain it's resale value if I don't find the rest of it useful enough.

Anyone know why there are two different covers shown for it on the Google books page?

EDIT: I just have to add: I have several books from Timber Press and the quality of the design, printing and construction is very high. I love each one of them.

Welcome To slippertalk.

Ramon:)

Mine arrived today and I agree with your statement. Judging by what I have seen so far, it is everything I was hoping for. Guess where I will be tonight? Curled up with warm blanket and my new book. The snow and cold outside is a good excuse for not going out.

I hope I can get him to sign it next month.

Yahoo! Just got an email from Amazon, my book has been shipped, to arrive Monday!

I just got a message from Amazon....it won't be shipped until next week. Oh well........Eric

Mine shipped today - SO I'll get it within 2 weeks in the best case as I ordered it from the US site

Got an email from amazon...it shipped today! Something to look forward to.....Eric

And I got it today! Haven't had a chance to look at it yet, just a quick skim...but this book will keep me busy for weeks.............Eric

I really don't need to be spending money after buying this semester's textbooks and lab materials, but I just picked up a copy. At first I thought it wouldn't really appeal to me, but the reviews have been glowing.

I ordered mine from a Swedish internet Book Store the 13:th oh January an got it the 22:nd:)

Here is a pic of the book and Paph Harold Koopowitz.

004.jpg

Back