new kitty pics

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

cdub

Well, I don't have any plants in bloom, but my cat sure does keep me entertained while I wait. Here's a few updated photos of my cat, Willow. Everyone comments on her large eyes. We never knew her parents (humane society adoption) but she is very vocal and has a mischief streak about her that makes us think she may only be a generation or two away from a Siamese relative.

p1050175gp4.jpg

p1050610pu5.jpg

Sachel of catnip makes her pass O U T!
p1050737aj6.jpg

I've had the good fortune to get to catsit Willow a few times. If you sit down after you enter the apartment after being gone all day, she'll jump up on your lap and headbutt you.

:) Siamese cats are mischeif! My family has one (or a cat w/ the same recessive(?) for the coat color protein, since she doesn't have the 'pinched' Siamese face) She was 5 inches long the day we found her in a ditch, and grew into a four pound TERROR! (jumping from heights onto peoples' shoulders, eating songbirds, etc)- but a very lovable terror! Willow does have very big beautiful eyes :) Seeing your pictures makes me wish I could have my Papoki here in the apartment!

Latest posts

Back