New Items !

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just a note to let you know that our website issues have finally been resolved. Please check out our additions to the "Online Specials" section as well as the "Online Catalog" section under "New Arrivals". Thanks again for bearing with us.............

Thanks Dot (and Jim),

I've put away five each of the more limited availability seedlings for next year's MOS Palm Sunday Show to make sure you don't miss out. You guys (and girls) of the Michigan Orchid Society are the best. Will there be a Slippertalk.com Trophy for next years show ?

Best, Tom

Hi All,

Just a note to let you know that our website issues have finally been resolved. Please check out our additions to the "Online Specials" section as well as the "Online Catalog" section under "New Arrivals". Thanks again for bearing with us.............

I see the online specials section but don't see "New Arrivals". Can you post a link Tom?

Thanks,
e-spice

Thanks Dot (and Jim),

I've put away five each of the more limited availability seedlings for next year's MOS Palm Sunday Show to make sure you don't miss out. You guys (and girls) of the Michigan Orchid Society are the best. Will there be a Slippertalk.com Trophy for next years show ?

Best, Tom
I can't speak for MOS, but I plan on checking for GLOS at our next Board meeting.

But now, I can hardly wait for MOS -- thanks, Tom!

Latest posts

Back