New in Massachusetts

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LesChatsJardin

Reaction score
Hi- I just joined. I’ve been growing orchids for about 2 years. Started with the usual Phals, and then moved on to paphs. Have been an indoor and outdoor gardener for decades; along with orchids, I’m also growing cacti in our house. Outside of plants, I’ve been involved with animal rescue for years, mostly cats and rabbits. I currently live with 2 house rabbits and a bunch of cats (yes, I’m a crazy, old cat lady; in my defense, my husband is as bad as I am). Photo is Paph. Cocoa Sparkling Rose x Cocoa Hunting that I bought from Paph Paradise earlier this year. This is its first bloom for me. Looking forward to learning a lot from here. Judith

Attachments

• D7838898-C0EB-45DB-AA05-0A26BC360C9F.jpeg
    D7838898-C0EB-45DB-AA05-0A26BC360C9F.jpeg
    287.2 KB · Views: 40
Welcome from VA. You’ve stumbled onto the mother-load of all things Paph! And in addition there is every level of experience and expertise, but everyone is more than willing to offer what help and perspective they can when you have an inquiry. I’ve met people from all over our country and the world, even though I’ve never seen their faces. I’ve benefitted immeasurably from what I’ve learned here.
Deborah

Welcome,
When I here "cats and rabbits" I say no no no 😁 we have one indoor cat and more outdoor cats then we can count same with orchids and koi fish the cats and fish love each other vary vary much 😂😂 I grow mainly large cattleyas and i refer to them as catts and my mom gives ma quite a funny look when i say "Ok time to go repot some catts" I look forward to seeing some of your plants.
Patrick

Wellcome from Cuba!!!! I´m veterinary and consider your work with rescued pets!!! Congrat!!!

Back