• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Illustrated List from Hengduan Mountain Biotech

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I emailed him about two. Paph. helenae and the Paph Hengduan Grace Helen. I've been on the lookout for a helenae for a while and havent had anyluck where the price is decent.

i'll bet the officials are waiting for some solvent resources from the site owner before they 'approve' the site's reopening
The Glorious People's Democratic Republic vehemently objects to the suggestion that our motive's are financial in nature and is recommending your re-education!

Eric, KY is not tropical. Temps. at the moment are 28F...not even sub-tropical. I'd be more than happy to pay for over-night or two-day UPS or
FedEx, but most vendors don't want to go to the extra trouble. Peter Lin
is the only vendor I know who does two-day. Know any really good Paph.
vendors who will do UPS/FedEx????

You have my sympathy, Ray. I've done the two job thing and it ain't fun. I went to POE
a couple of years ago and came back very, very poor...too much choice, don't ya know.

I sent an e-mail to Hengduan Mountain (as advised by Ray). Mrs Wenqing Perner
inform me that they come to Dresden - Germany (21-24 march 2013) and that I would receive one price-list in Euro to pre-order. So no problem with the CITES documents.

It would be nice if you post the EUR-list here as Ray did with the USD-list.

Hengduans plants are very nice i had him ship me some stuff this november . I wouldn't pass up buying from him if you can .

Ray

Thanks for posting this list and the contact information. I have just preordered some hangianum and hangianum hybrid flasks and single plants. What a great opportunity. Very good prices and it looks like shipping cost will be just $20 from San francisco.

Mike

Ray

Thanks for posting this list and the contact information. I have just preordered some hangianum and hangianum hybrid flasks and single plants. What a great opportunity. Very good prices and it looks like shipping cost will be just $20 from San francisco.

Mike

Shipping was $15 for me but I just got two orchids.

Hengduan's booth is a few feet away from mine at POE. If anyone has anything they want me to check out, I'm happy to walk over and report on how the plants look. Just PM me.

Finally got my orchids. My paph helenae has 5 growths and looks good. Every one is a little dehydrated but hopefully they all pull through without any damage.

Mine was a tad dry too but look great considering the trip
Pernerspurchase_zpsafec9b29.jpg

Pvillosumvboxallifatratum_zps554941d6.jpg

Latest posts

Back