New here :-)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bernd_S

Bernd
Reaction score
Hello
My name is Bernd and had been many years (more than 30) shoes
inside, outside, everywhere. No Place much fun :)
All species, no hybrids.
I live at Schwangau, near Neuschwanstein Castle, about 800NN
We have "a very long winter" and now lot of snow.
So i need the greenhouse for mysef too :)

Greetings from Bavaria, Germany.

Bernd

If you are courious:
At my private homepage (not commercial) www.Bilder-Touren-Allgaeu.de or www.Bilder01.de (a friend of mine) you find pictures of my environement.

Welcome to the forum Bernd. Looking at the pictures, I can see it's a good place to build strong legs. :poke:

i have visited your part of the country and have also been to Neuschwanstein Castle...it is a beatiful region!!!!!

Welcome to Slippertalk, Bernd. Based on your photos, you live in a very beautiful place.

What species do you grow? All slippers or lots of genera? Photos?

Willkommen aus Luxemburg Bernd :) !!!! You have found a great forum here; there are quite some threads reporting on greenhouse building projects!!! Jean

Wunderschoene Fotos vom Allgaeu! Macht mich Heimweh haben! Mein ehemaliger Mann hatte Verwandte im Allgaue, und wir sind damals in Ihrer Gegend oefters gewesen! (Tut mir leid, dass mein Keyboard auf English ausgelegt ist))
Also, herzlich willkommen aus San Francisco!

Willkommen bei ST Bernd!!
We both are contributers in an German orchid forum so let's call it - we've been already familiar before.

Thank you all,
I cultivate almost exclusively of orchids
Papiopedilum, Phragmipedium genera and Cypripedium like
acaule, Cyp. and Paph. wardii, fargesii, bardolphianum, tibeticum, flavum
debile plectrochilum..... Paph. tigrinum, armeniacum, fairieanum, emersonii, helenae, rothschilduanum, stonei, niveum.....
Unfortunately, I have found no way in the Forum for a photo album, but the species are well known.
Outside, everything is sleeping in thick snow, but inside there are now blooming:
wolterianum, jackii, insigne, wardii, concolor, tranliemianum, dianthum anl some chinese Cymbidiuims, Coelogyne and Sophronitis.
All together, i think i have neraly 250 + - different species, some of them i have since mor than 20 years and so there are large plants.
greetings
Bernd

Welcome from Boulder, Colorado, Bernd!

What breathtakingly beautiful scenery to live in!
--Jaye

Latest posts

Back