New haul

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! I did too! I got a couple of compots, 1 stonei, and 1 wilhelmenae. Also got a FCC armeniacum that I've been searching for a long time! Maybe I'll see you at the next Sacramento orchid meetings if you are in the area!

Hi! I did too! I got a couple of compots, 1 stonei, and 1 wilhelmenae. Also got a FCC armeniacum that I've been searching for a long time! Maybe I'll see you at the next Sacramento orchid meetings if you are in the area!
I’ll be at the Sacramento AOS members meeting this weekend. If you’re both there, come say hi! I’ll see Tom for sure!

Not only will Leslie be there he will be a featured speaker, on Saturday giving a SPELLBINDING talk on Indigo Violacea.
Oh Tom, thanks for being my biggest fan.

I enjoyed the event and hope to get to more AOS Trustee meetings in the future. Thanks for the local OS for doing such a great job.

Oh Tom, thanks for being my biggest fan.

I enjoyed the event and hope to get to more AOS Trustee meetings in the future. Thanks for the local OS for doing such a great job.
Leslie,
just for the record, it was our judging center California Sierra Nevada. To date we are the only JC to host an AOS members meeting. Lots of work but turned out well.

Your talk was well received.
tom

Latest posts

Back