New Hampshire Society Show - PHOTOS (finally!)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
Okay, my photos aren't fabulous. Let's start with some of the good ones:

please be patient, I'm dealing with learning new photo software at the moment....

First, let's look at our show display idea, and the final result

Before:
img1829lu4.jpg

After:
img1840vg0.jpg

George's plant front and center - poor dear had a bit of a fall during judging but looks great and was the plant we needed for our "conductor" - thanks G!

The Phrag. up above, Eric Young, won a CCM/AOS of 89 points.
More in a sec....
img1841iw3.jpg

The Dend. Red Emperor in the second photo was grown by the same person as the Eric Young, Jack Mulder, and also received an AM/AOS.

We sold quite a few of those at Piping Rock this weekend.

Okay, I'll work on photo size.

If people don't care, I can post some more but I'm concerned about the size. Let me see what I can do quick and dirty...

LOL!! Ron!!!

Graphic Converter (which I clearly don't know how to use!)

I used to use iPhoto but something got corrupted when I installed Leopard and the tech guru in my life has checked out.
I need to take the computer in to apple and have it all re-installed, but not today.

I'll pm you later re: the show, we've got weather issues here but I need to get on the road....(Working with Glen is GREAT! If I could resign today and do it full time I would!)

Glen's plants came back from the show and I found a garbage can filled with the cut blooms when I arrived at the greenhouse today. I decided to bring a few home. This is a speciosum hybrid. I knew it was well bloomed but never counted the spikes before it left for the show.

P2110002_edited.jpg

This is Dendrochilum glumaceum.It smells like gingerbread cookies.

P2110003_edited.jpg

Latest posts

Back