New Greenhouse under construction

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lienluu

Started work on my new greenhouse today. It's not huge but will really help the space crunch. It's 15 feet long by 6 feet wide.

GH.jpg

Ron-NY said:
a greenhouse with a view...NICE!! What part of the city do you reside in?

In Manhattan, in the Upper West Side, a block from the Hudson River.

view.jpg

How does that work when you live in the city? Do you have to rent roof space? Gorgeous view and I assume you'll be treating the wood?

Candace said:
How does that work when you live in the city? Do you have to rent roof space? Gorgeous view and I assume you'll be treating the wood?

Nope, i don't have to rent the roof. I'm lucky and have a HUGE terrace (huge, by nyc standards at least, about 1500 sq. ft.). Yup, treating the wood and covering with 8mm triple something polycarbonate.

cdub said:
So is there like a Home Depot in Manhattan or what?

Yup! There are actually two in Manhattan. The first one opened up about 3 or 4 years ago. There is also one in Queens and one in the Bronx. Maybe in Brooklyn too, but i haven't a clue.

lienluu said:
Started work on my new greenhouse today. It's not huge but will really help the space crunch. It's 15 feet long by 6 feet wide.

GH.jpg

sweet life.
You have to hurry up finish that greenhouse to have space for new acquisition, The GNYOS show date is pretty close.:p

Latest posts

Back