New Florida grower

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I figured, just the way it was worded threw me off haha
And it was wonderful, I only left because the person I was with started getting sick

Paph. phil. I like your taste! and i love the photos of the stonei and stonei hybrid.

Thanks.
I'm just hoping it does well with me, and those things were huge! I hadn't realized how big paphs get until I saw those

I'm just hoping it does well with me, and those things were huge! I hadn't realized how big paphs get until I saw those

Yup paphs can get huge. Particularly the multis. I have a little fuzzy spot inside for multis. Unfortunately, I don't have the space. That's why I've resorted to my non paphs favs for the time being. Neos and phals.

If you've been able to take care and bloom the cats. I'm sure the strap leaves will be happy under your care.

Yup paphs can get huge. Particularly the multis. I have a little fuzzy spot inside for multis. Unfortunately, I don't have the space. That's why I've resorted to my non paphs favs for the time being. Neos and phals.

If you've been able to take care and bloom the cats. I'm sure the strap leaves will be happy under your care.
Tell about it, I didn't have space to begin with and now I'm looking at all sorts of orchids

Back