• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New eBay listings

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gcroz

2yr HCC Awarded Stud
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heads up to the U.S. members of the Forum, I'm trying to make bench space and I'm auctioning off plants from my greenhouse. I have a number up currently and will continue to do so for a while, we have way too many plants!

Some of you have already purchased from me, so feel free to chime in on our plants that you have purchased. Once we have cleared enough space of the various types of plants, we will be making a donation to this site!

My eBay name is: crescens1

if you have special requests for shipping, such as in pot or bare root, please let us know. Obviously, this does not apply to mounted plants. Thanks for your consideration and thanks to returning patrons!

*note to members: I have deliberately left "advanced terminology" out of the listings, so that hobbyists may understand things more clearly.*

Gcroz, I did a swing through ebay last night and couldn't find any Paphs.
with your ebay name. Are the plants you have on ebay other than Paphs.?
I only look through the Paphiopedilums, so perhaps I missed your plants.

Gcroz, I did a swing through ebay last night and couldn't find any Paphs.
with your ebay name. Are the plants you have on ebay other than Paphs.?
I only look through the Paphiopedilums, so perhaps I missed your plants.

Yes, I do have a few for auction in this batch.

Three more added today, one Paph. emersonii and one Phrag. Kaila Quintal, and One Paph. Franz Glanz.

The Paph. Franz Glanz is one of the best plants I have. It's huge, and could be divided if multiple people were interested (that would be up to you as buyer(s)).

I won the hainanense! Now I have to get my little greedy hands on the
plant. Now someone tell me how to grow it. This one isn't in my Birk book.

hainanense is a colorful local form of appletonianum. The Birk book knows that one.

Pretty tempting stuff you've got on auction. My secretary of finances is happy to have me on the other side of the pond.

I won the hainanense! Now I have to get my little greedy hands on the
plant. Now someone tell me how to grow it. This one isn't in my Birk book.

Shipped today... shouldn't be too long until you can enjoy it in person! Remember, any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me here or at the eBay account!

Congrats on the hainanense! I gave up on that....and I also gave up on the emersonii. But...looks like more to check out!

EricM., I lose my head over Paph. species! I suspect it's not particularly
healthy...at least for my cc. The mail arrived today with two suks. and
a bonus plant...Paph. insigne x sanderae. I have no idea what the insigne
cross looks like.

*hanging out at the mailbox*

The "x" must be a typo...its insigne sanderae, the green form with faint dots on the dorsal.

Latest posts

Back