New Compots/Flask Available

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I added a couple more compots and flasks to the website yesterday. First, there's Phrag. Will Chantry (besseae 'Red Giant' x klotzscheanum 'Red Ribbons) - perfect for the grower with limited space looking for a compact growing Phrag. hybrid with colorful flowers. Second, a selfing of our Phrag. longifolium ' Fernbrook' AM/AOS (x self) - arguably the best colored longifolium found to date (but probably not for the grower with limited space;) And finally a couple of flasks of Paph. Shin-Yi Edward (Prince Edw. of York 'Fox Valley' x rothschildianum 'Renate Stern' AM/AOS) - Several of this grex have already been awarded and the parents here are very nice quality.

Thanks!

And for the last offering in this series of Phrag. species/hybrid compots, we've added Phrag. pearcei ('Birchwood' AM/AOS x 'Amazon Queen' HCC/AOS) to the website this evening - arguably two of the finest examples of this unique species; one with extraordinary size, the other with extraordinary color.

Last edited:
I understand, Dot. I'm keeping a couple of compots of these to grow out and sell as finished seedlings in 2.25" pots, so look for us at the 2015 Palm Sunday Show in Madison Heights ;)

As an update to my previous posting re: Phrag. Will Chantry compots, we are now sold out of these. Thanks all who ordered, we appreciate it very much!

Paph. lowii fma album flasks

Paph. lowii fma album 'Ivory Princess' (x self) - I just added these to the website this morning. Each flask contains twenty to twenty-five seedlings. Each seedling has a two to three inch height in flask and is well rooted in firm media, so should ship well without jumbling. The 'Ivory Princess' clone is the same one I posted a photo of on ST October, 2008. (see photo).
There are four flasks available.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back