• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New book from Olaf Gruss

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allow me to further specify your post, Olaf:
It is really pointless to continue discussing something ...
... with Berthold! :rolleyes:

I love his flower photos, but, please, I pray of you all: do not encourage him in discussion. It's like trying to convince D.T., that he, actually, did loose that election! 😁

Merry Christmas...et in terra pax hominibus bonae voluntatis! 🎅

Last edited:
I love the trueness and fight for it.

Where is Denmark, is that a city?

Last edited:
Via Google I found a mall fishing village in Arizona :)

Last edited:
I am not quite sure about the book. There are many colour photographs, but some of the a rather poor. Many location pictures are too small to recognize anything. The distribution table starting on page 15 has many errors and omissions......
But it is an up to date discussion of all described slippers in the edited sections and I will also buy the next part!

guess, Olaf Gruss used the best photos he could get ?!
And reliable distribution data are hard to get from local collectors / growers.

I am wondering , there is no discussion about his tremendous collection of Paphiopedilum knowledge here.
Its due to the wrong language. I hope Olaf Grruss can get it translated to English.

I am using it every day now to check and learn.

Don't have it yet, but with all the feedback I read I'll get it when I'm next time in Germany...

I am wondering , there is no discussion about his tremendous collection of Paphiopedilum knowledge here.
Its due to the wrong language. I hope Olaf Grruss can get it translated to English.

I am using it every day now to check and learn.
I cannot recommend the book

any reasons ???

I think it will be great to compare with Guido Braems new edition, when its available soon.
The different opinions will give a lot topics for discussion.

Latest posts

Back