New bloom - In-Charm White

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Potterychef

Reaction score
Hi guys, relatively new to the forum. Just trying to figure out how to upload a photo. This is a new complex that just went out of bloom for me - p. In-Charm Greenery x In-Charm White. I believe it was recently registered as p. In-Charm Space.

Attachments

• ICWhite1.jpg
    ICWhite1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 64
Yesterday I saw a paph in bloom at a plant shop.....one of the parents was In Charm White, the other parent was a regular green complex...I think Yerba Buena...but the bloom was very different...skinny, drooping petals....looked like a white insigne, or a very large, white barbigerum. Peculiar.....didn't know whether to hate it or love it.....didn't buy it though...Eric

Yesterday I saw a paph in bloom at a plant shop.....one of the parents was In Charm White, the other parent was a regular green complex...I think Yerba Buena...but the bloom was very different...skinny, drooping petals....looked like a white insigne, or a very large, white barbigerum. Peculiar.....didn't know whether to hate it or love it.....didn't buy it though...Eric

Probably miss labelled

Latest posts

Back