New Babies Feng + Shui + Thai

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never seen these before. How cute! Unless they're in my fruit trees-then they're a PITA. :>

They will get alittle bigger they only get around 8" - 10" (w/tail). Me & Heidi will be getting the females early next year for breeding. I think they are all cute. They are related to oppossum & kangaroos, the females have pouches!!!

Gliders sure are cute, but they are nocturnal, and so don't jive with most human's schedules. That's the only problem. I kept tropical tree frogs for years and frequenly was kept up late nights with all the noise they can make. Same with the gliders. I once had to keep a friend's glider while he was away. The darn thing kept me up with this annoying squaking sound.

Very cute indeed. I remember I wanted them when I was young, yes they are nocturnal, and not your typical pet.

I wanted a frog vivarium, but I am concerned about them being nocturnal as well. Poison dart frogs diurnal but high matenaince. I already have too many things to maintain, oh well. I'll admire them anyway.

Me & heidi are pretty much nocturnal also with 3rd shift jobs, so they fit in with our schedule real good. We just got them yesterday (Friday) so, they had a busy day and were real quiet last night with eating & getting use to their new surrondings. So far today only a few squeeks from Feng & Shui, nothing from Thai. They should be getting up soon for their dinner, some fruit & meal worms. I also added some more pics. I will take somemore tonight, Hopefully they will sit a little stiller for better portraits, LOL.

They are adorable but unfortunately nocturnal and they are somewhat stinky !!! Well really stinky compared to a chinchilla or hedgehog. I had a girl but see never liked me. Always crabbing and trying to bite.

New addition!!!! Mazu

We just rescued a female. She is about 6 weeks OOP. Very young yet!! They should not be separated before 8-10weeks. Her twin sister was already sold, or I would have 2 of them.

This is the first pics of Mazu.

She is eating banana & pear baby food from a spoon!! :)

Latest posts

Back